Reading University UCU Rotating Header Image

COVID-19 Guidance and Advice

UCU coronavirus hub:


UCU coronavirus advice:







If you require assistance with a matter concerning your ability to live (or continue to live) and work in qualifying employment in the United Kingdom please contact UCU’s Legal Services team who will refer you to specialist immigration lawyers Bindmans LLP.


You can access UCU financial advice here via Lighthouse:


Anyone who works in education can apply for a grant here: